Sign up now to volunteer for our winning team!
There are a variety of ways that you can get involved with the RCLC and help to shape the future:
The Republican Committee of Lancaster County could not function without hundreds of volunteers. Volunteers are needed for various tasks such as:
- Helping at the polls on election day
- Door-to-door voter registration/ brochure distribution
- Making campaign phone calls
- Assisting with campaign mailings
- Assisting with day-to-day office operations
If you would like to be part of a group of individuals working to change the future please fill out our volunteer form at right.
Apply for an Internship
The Republican Committee of Lancaster County offers various internship opportunities; and we are flexible to work around your schedule. Whether you are a home school student or a public high school student who needs to fulfill a graduation project, or a college student who wants real life political experience to coincide with your course of study, you can gain valuable work experience with us. In order to apply for an internship, you must provide our office with:
- A one page resumé including contact information
- A cover letter explaining why you would like to become an intern at our office
- A letter of recommendation (must not be from a parent or guardian)
Please mail all of these items to:Republican Committee of Lancaster County c/o Internship Application
902 Columbia Avenue
Lancaster, PA 17603
or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will attempt to contact you as soon as possible after receiving your information. If you have any questions, please contact us at (717) 392-4165.